Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
I got Refugee status in France and would like to move for work to it possible and what are the chances.
asked Jan 13, 2019 in Work by Zee

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear Zee, 

Welcome to the Wefugees community! 

I've had a look and found a very similar question on our platform that our asylum law expert Nilab has already answered: 

Moving to Canada being a refugee and a university student 

She explains options you have and the requirements to move for work in Canada, as you are also a recognized refugee in the EU.

Furthermore, here is the Canadian Government's website on "Getting a Work Permit":

I hope this information helps. Please reach out to us again if you need any further assistance!

Kind regards and Good Luck,


answered Jan 17, 2019 by Isa
I have same question as like Zee, and I am in same situation with Zee.
I read the recommended answers by Isa, but still confused as we can eligible for immigration to Canada in our current state (no passport from my original country, only with travailing documents and residents permits which mentioned refugee)?
For example can we apply for the "Québec Immigration program"? as shown in following link:

Thank you for you help and suggestion.
3,130 questions
3,903 answers
134,484 users