Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Mr. Nay is a duldung holder. His refugee cause was political. Suppose, Mr. Nay has got residence permit after 8 years. But with only residence permit he cannot go to his homeland as far as I know. But if Mr. Nay gets citizenship one day, can he go to his native land?
asked Dec 8, 2018 in Legal advice by Nay

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+1 vote
Dear @Nay, thank you for addressing this question in the community. Yes your are totally right once Mr. Nayhas the citizenship he can then travel to his home country, however by the legal implication that he can travel there it dos not imply that is then safe for him to travel there. It just means that legally he can go there. I hope we could answer your question on this, if you need further guidance please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Best regards, Nilab
answered Dec 11, 2018 by Nilab
3,404 questions
4,174 answers
135,032 users