Hi Everyone,

I need to fly to my first home Country PAKISTAN...I am holding 104c Abs 1...Grey travelling passport.

Do I need a visa on it to fly to Pakistan?

Please kindly guide me..Thankyou.
asked Jun 3 in Legal advice by Khushboo | 681 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @Khushboo

Welcome to the Wefugees Community and thank you for your question. 

I am bit surprised that you were able to receive the grey passport ("Reiseausweis für Ausländer") while holding the residence permit according to section 104c. Maybe you can explain some more details about the background (or is it issued so that you can travel to Pakistan to apply for a national passport)? 

If you are a Pakistani citizen, I wouldn't know why you will need to obtain a visa for your country of origin. But you could always get in contact with the Pakistani embassy in Germany to ask about your individual case if things are more complicated. 

I assume you are aware that you most probably need to provide a national passport if you want to change your residence permit to one according to section §25a or §25b latest after holding the residence permit according to 104c (Chancen-Aufenthalt) for 18 months? 

Looking forward to your reply and all the best, 


answered Jun 5 by Meike
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,291 questions
6,286 answers
139,282 users