How can that be possible that Ausländerbehörde  can tell you that go to your country for visa  to come for your baby after your have submit vaterschft,  birth certificate  also your name is inside  and you do  sorgeerklärung  how possible they can tell you to go to your country for visa, thank you so much for helping us
asked Aug 1, 2018 in Other Questions by Kwame | 1,034 views
Your name is inside birth certificate to

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Hello @Kwame

Nice to hear from you again.

I know that this procedure seems to be totally unnecessary (which it totally is). It's time consuming, expensive and dangerous, but unfortunately it has been ruled by court in several cases that it is lawful for Ausländerbehörde to do this. Maybe an experienced lawyer can help you to avoid going home and to get the residence permit while being in Germany.

Best regards,


answered Aug 3, 2018 by Thor
Mr Thor thank you so much  for what you are doing for us
@Kwame , how is your case going, do you have your resident permit now ? Did u later go back to your country and come back with visa ? Give me guidelines, i am in same problem now though my lawyer has appealed against ausländerbehörde in court recently...
Haben Sie ein Visum für die Familienzusammenführung beantragt, nachdem Sie erfolgreich in Ihr Herkunftsland zurückgekehrt sind?bruder .Ich brauche Ihre Erfahrung.
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,208 questions
6,193 answers
139,195 users