My name is Seth and my question is very simple!! I was having a permit of two years with para. 25ab 4.S.2 and later renewed it to three years for para. 25ab 5. So my question is can I travel to my home country with this visa or better still why these visa? Thank you
asked Feb 26 in Legal advice by sethboadu | 322 views
Am a holder of para 25 abs 5. But I was able to  travel to my home country last year December.  Even at the time of travelling my residence permit has expired so I was given a document from the immigration( Fiktionsbescheinigung).  And I travel home without any problems.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @sethboadu,

Welcome to the Wefugees Community and thank you for reaching out to us.

Unfortunately, your question is not as simple as you assume. We discussed it already a few times on this platform. Please check this and also this thread accordingly.

The residence permit 25 Abs. 5 is issued for persons with a Duldung who cannot return to their home country. If a person holding 25 Abs. 5 eventually travels to his/her home country, then the very reason he/she was given it is removed and he/she could potentially lose the status.

I hope this information is helpful and please don't hesitate to get back to us with any further questions.

All the best,


answered Feb 27 by Meike
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,200 questions
6,176 answers
139,183 users