I have paragraph 25 abs 5 through family I just renew  can I travel to  country like Sweden
asked Oct 27, 2022 in Legal advice by Felixcitysnow | 171 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @Felixcitysnow,

Welcome back to the Wefugees Community and thank you for reaching out to us!

We answered a very similar question here before.

You can travel within the EU up to 90 days without visa and to other countries as well, as long as you hold valid travel documents (passport) - and you meet the individual visa requirements outside of the Schengen area.

I hope this helps and and don’t hesitate to get back to us with any further questions.

All the best,


answered Oct 29, 2022 by Meike
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,128 questions
6,092 answers
139,110 users