Hi I have Deportation Ban residence permit 25 and 3 , I am planning to go to holidays on turkey , i am Originally from Pakistan so my question is am I allowed to go to holidays and return back to Germany? Or i can’t travel with that to outside Europe ? answer will be appreciated, thnx
asked Jun 4, 2022 in Legal advice by Kevinreed00131 | 478 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+2 votes
Best answer

Dear @Kevinreed00131,

Welcome back to the Wefugees Community and thank you for your question.

With a residence permit according to section 25 (3) of the German Residence Act (deportation ban) you are allowed to travel abroad, given that you are holding a valid travel document (national passport or a travel document for foreigners). Please be aware that you may have to apply for a visa for the destination country. Whether you will be issued the respective visa depends on various factors such as your country of origin, your situation in Germany etc. - so it is difficult to predict the result of your visa application. I recommend to contact the Turkish embassy or a consulate (there are several consulates all over Germany) to get more information. Travelling to your country of origin would risk your status in Germany though.

I hope this helps and don't hesitate to get back to us with any further questions.

All the best,


answered Jun 5, 2022 by Meike
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,296 questions
6,289 answers
139,289 users