Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Hello Good Morning,

 dear portal I have my Aufenthaltstitel 28 Paragraph now and I would like to invite my mom to Germany. So what shall I do; where shall I go; what’s the process? Would be glad to hear from you thanks.
asked Nov 15, 2018 in Legal advice by Waqarvicky

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Dear @Waqarvicky, thank you for addressing this topic in the community. In order to be able to give a specific answer it would important to know whether you are a minor or an adult? Once we have this information we will be able to get back with an answer. Best regards, Nilab
answered Nov 15, 2018 by Nilab
Off cause Adult
Dear @Waqarvicky, thanks for getting back to us. As the following law applies: it will more difficult to get a positive outcome, however it is possible if the person in Germany is in vital need of the adult who should come to Germany. If for example the person here is sick and will not get better soon and needs someone in order to organise his/her life. As I do not know the exact circumstances and the person is over 18 years old the best way would be to get a lawyer for a first consultation on this and apply through him/her. If you have further questions please reach out to the community. Best regards, Nilab
Hi Good morning i went to Ausländer Behörde yesterday and they Tod me that you will get the information from Bergeramt
3,964 questions
4,734 answers
136,324 users