Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Hello everyone I want to know if I want to have 125cc bike or under 125cc do I need to have licence for it if yes then whats that licence called and how to make it and how much time and costs for it it will be nice to get some good information about it
asked Oct 23, 2018 in Other Questions by Musawvir

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Dear @Musawvir, thank yiu for your question. You have to be at least 16 years old; Its the driving licence class: AM As for the prices: follow the link please: I hope I could help you, if you have further question please do not hesitate to use the confirmation. Best regards, Nilab
answered Oct 23, 2018 by Nilab
3,899 questions
4,669 answers
136,228 users