Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
I live in Sweden withought valid visa and I married from Latvian girl in Sweden but she is working in England.
my questions is
1. am I allowed to apply for EEA family permit in British embassy in sweden to join my wife in England.
2.if yes what type of application i need to fill it.
3. what is documents requirements
4.does she need to earn certain amount of money per year.
Thank you
asked Oct 4, 2018 in Home & Living by john maciek

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @john maciek

thank you for sharing your question with us in the community. 

I would suggest you get in touch with some experts in the UK: 

Ask the Refugee Council:
Or ask Refugee Action:

Furthermore, it would be difficult if have not a valid visa in the country where you are applying from. 

I hope we could help you with a first guidance. If you need further informations do not hesitate to use the platform. 

Best regards, 


answered Oct 4, 2018 by Nilab
3,847 questions
4,615 answers
136,125 users