Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
My name is omar I live in bayern munchen still I didn't got second interview I have only ausweis. few months ago. I have married my wife she lives in UK ,London, so if I want to change my life in the UK can she open me process with my ausweis
asked Feb 1, 2016 in Legal advice by I don't have

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+1 vote
Hello Omar,

if I get you right you want to move from Germany to the United Kingdom.

Therefore your question should be answered by an expert in the UK I think.
Ask the Refugee Council:
Or ask Refugee Action:

Regards, Jan
answered Feb 1, 2016 by Jan
3,890 questions
4,651 answers
136,199 users