I have Germane (  Aufenthalt ) and blue passport, could I come and live in UK please? Or could I come to there just for job ? And I will go back to Germane while updating ( Aufenthalt  )
Or if could not do those, could I surrender, and offer right for asylum again in UK
asked Sep 12, 2018 in Legal advice by Danyar | 877 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

3 Answers

+2 votes


thank you for sharing your question with us. 

If you have already a job offer- in Form of a written one. Then you might wanna apply for a working Visa to the UK. 

In general for the UK you would need a Visa( even as tourist) to enter the country if you are not a EU Citizen. 

There are different kind of working visa- depending on the type of contract you have: 


Further as to the question of applying in the UK for asylum: 


"Your claim might not be considered if you:

  • are from an EU country
  • have a connection with another country you can claim asylum in, for example if you’ve claimed asylum in an EU country before arriving in the UK"

So in your specific case I would suggest you get a working visa. 

I hope we could help, if any further assistance is needed, do not hesitate to contact us. 

Best regards, 


answered Sep 13, 2018 by Nilab
Thanks for the best comet ❤
Dear @Danyar, your welcome! We are glad to have been able to assist you. Best regards, Nilab
+2 votes
hi @danyar since you already have the German full protection(Refugee status) you can't apply for Asylum again in any EU country or in the UK. the Uk currently shares the Eurodac with the EU. that's the system that detects already registered Asylum seekers or refugees in an EU country. So seeking asylum in the Uk won't be possible. But you can try applying for a Uk working Visa with your Blue Passport. If successful then you can travel successfully to the UK and Work there. Good luck and best regards Nelly
answered Sep 15, 2018 by Nelly Overcomer
Thank u bro you're the best ❤❤
You are welcome bro @danyar
+1 vote
Blue passport? It's refugees passport? Right if yes then you already Granted Asylum in A country where your life is no more in danger so you don't have right to apply asylum again in any other country. And about working in UK you need job offer and apply for work visa.
answered Sep 14, 2018 by Kevinreed00131
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,122 questions
6,070 answers
139,099 users