Hi i am in italy form last 2 years. from last 7 months i have residence permit of (political asilo ) my all family is in Uk form last 20 year and all british national. its possible for me to change my residence permit there with my family .  thanks
asked Mar 28, 2018 in Legal advice by jamiljoseph | 451 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Hello @jamiljoseph

You can apply for a visa in order to go to the UK. Please check out the following website for further information:


According to the website linked above you will need a so-called family visa. Here you will find extensive information about it:


Your residence permit is still going to be an Italian one.

Best regards,


answered Apr 6, 2018 by Thor
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,133 questions
6,108 answers
139,113 users