Hello everyone I recently got married and I have my marriage certificate with appostille stamp on it already I got my Germany medical insurance now waiting for melding soon I have have melding paper what I must do next I must go where and do I need appointment for immagration office or what next I must do I must go to immigration office soon after melding or I must go any other office answer will be appreciated
asked Oct 3, 2018 in Legal advice by Musawvir | 1,012 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+1 vote

Dear @Musawvir

thank you for your question and your contribution in the community. 

As for your question: 

1.  If the marriage done abroad is effective and recognized in Germany, you can apply for a residence permit for family reunion as a husband of a German citizen at the immigration office. Information on the required documents can be found under the following link of the immigration office Berlin


I hope I could help you with the information above, if you need further guidance please use the platform and we will be glad to help. 

Best regards, 


answered Oct 4, 2018 by Nilab
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,694 questions
5,603 answers
138,304 users