Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Hello I have friend who want to marry in Denamrk but he got no papers and just passport no eu what can be the best for him to to marry in Denamrk any office that someone can recommend please
asked Sep 16, 2018 in Legal advice by Musawvir

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+2 votes
Hi @Musawvir thanks for your question according to Danish marriage law only people who have entered Denmark lawfully(with valid Schengen Visa, or Valid Residence Permits from an EU member state can Marry in Denmark. Or except you are from one of the Visa exempted Countries. Like EU countries,Canada,Usa,Japan,Singapore Israel and others. If you aren't from a Visa exempted country you won't be able to Marry legally in Denmark. Best regards Nelly
answered Sep 16, 2018 by Nelly Overcomer
3,781 questions
4,522 answers
135,939 users