Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Hallo I'm a refugee with duldung statue , I come to Germany 2017 under age 17 years old  ... But since then I have not sake an asylum because my vormon said my asylum stories is weak , so he doesn't want me to sake for a asylum , now I 18 still with duldung, I'm confuse I don't know what to do , ... Am going to normal schooling .. living in Niedersachsen Emden ,.. anything I can do to get out of this duldung statue deportation please help....
asked Aug 13, 2018 in Asylum proceedings by Mo_singz

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+1 vote
Best answer

Hello @Mo_singz

Welcome to the Wefugees community and thank you for your question.

You have to be aware that with Duldung your long-term perspective in Germany is quite uncertain. There is a chance to get a proper residence permit after 8 years, but that's a long way to go. Also you have to fulfil a number of other requirements (having a job, German skills etc.). Please check out the following link for further information:

Best regards,


answered Aug 13, 2018 by Thor
selected Aug 17, 2018 by Mo_singz
Okay thank you... Another question next year we have klassenfahr to England  ... But question is everyone is going, I'm the only one with duldung ... Is there anything I can do to join them the klassfahr to England... ?It kinda hurt I don't know what to do....
Hello @Mo_singz - I saw that you asked the same question as a separate thread. I suggest that we keep the discussion in one place and don't mix topics in this thread. Best regards, Thorgen
3,625 questions
4,359 answers
135,546 users