Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Hello. I really need to know if I have right to stay in Germany. I am political refugee, but my case was rejected many times by the cord. I got duldung now. I came to Germany and I met my boyfriend who is also asylum seeker but he came from African country( I am from Asian) and now we have baby 1 month old. My question is: can they deport me? We made Vaterschaft and Sorge, and we wrote antrag to stay together. Can they separate family? I am really scared to go back to my country and me and my bff we dont want to separate and we want to raise baby with both parents
asked Mar 15, 2020 in Asylum proceedings by Demiylava

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

0 votes
Hi Demiylava
      Please What type of Resident permit your boyfriend is holding or Is he also a refugee,but precisely you can get a resident permit if atleast one of your family member has but you can get a lawyer on this.thanks
answered Mar 16, 2020 by Deprince
Thanks for your answer. aufenthaltsgestattung of asylbewerber.
0 votes

Dear @Demiylava

Welcome to the Wefugees Community and thank you for reaching out to us. 

First of all, congratulations on the birth of your child! I hope everyone is well and you enjoy your new life as a family.

I understand, that your situation is really not easy and to be honest, I find it difficult to give you one certain advice or show you a road to follow based on the few information you shared. 

However, that you took care of the fatherhood and custody declaration is the first important step. Your child is also having a Duldung at the moment? I assume that things will be a bit easier if your boyfriend will be recognized as a refugee and gets a residence permit in Germany. 

I definitely want to recommend you to discuss your case individually with an expert, i.e. in a migration counselling office. Depending on so many factors there might be different paths for you to take regarding a resident permit (Ausbildungsduldung, a status related to a job, a resident permit related to the child/your partner etc.). As policies and regulations sometimes also vary between the federal states, your location might also be relevant. Please let us know if you need support on finding a counselling office close to your place of stay. 

Alternatively you can contact one of our experts via the mbeon-App. I will also link two of our experts here as well. Dear @mbeon-Ruth or @manrhei-mbeon, could you give any advice or are there information you would like to add? 

In any case, always feel free to get back to us with further questions. 

All the best, 


answered Mar 27, 2020 by Meike
Hello Meike!
Thanks for your kind wishes. My baby has aufenthaltsgestattung of asylbewerber the same as father. I am staying in Bayern, Ansbach. The laws are very hard here especially some people who work in ZAB. Thanks for your help and advice.  While there is coronavirs everything is on break, but I will try as soon as the panic is away.
All the best to you too.

Dear @Demiylava

Thank you for your reply. I made some research and found a caritas office in Ansbach which offers counselling for refugees ( You know them already? 

I know that Bayern is sometimes especially strict and not very generous, if it comes to applying immigration/asylum law. 

But as your baby is still in the Asylum procedure, the authorities are not allowed to deport the baby. As you are caring for the baby and it is dependent on you, you should be safe for now also. If the baby gets a recognition as a refugee, you should have the option to apply for a residence permit regarding your child. 

Would you agree on this, @mbeon-Christine or mbe-on_Zsigó? 

Take care and all the best, 


3,615 questions
4,343 answers
135,511 users