Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Hello dear wefugee Team! First of all thank you for your perfect job. You cant imagine how it helps us and give a little bit hope for future. Im living in Köln and Im here in Germany for about 2 years. I m asyl and was rejected last year and ofcourse took a lower and gave so called Klage and still waiting for answer. The same time 28 Mai 2018 I delivered my doughte here. My boyfriend with whom we are living together has Aufenthalterlaubnis. We made already sorgerecht and Vaterschaftannerkrnnung. Now we need to take Ausweis for my tochter the same like her father has. We went so many placed to do this. Ausländerbehörde said that we have to choises wether to use Paragraph 33 or to send our dokuments to BAMF. Befor to do this we called BAMF in Köln they said we have to send dokuments the place where my boyfriend first interviewed. But we deceided to send them Nurnberg as I red here in your community that we can send them there too. Can you please kindly tell me if Neurnberg BAMF is correct choosed destination? And how long they will answer to us?will that helpful in my case and the case of my 11 years old son who lives with us together? Thank you so much
asked Jul 31, 2018 in Legal advice by Guly
We didnt use first option paragraph 33 as in Rathaus explained that the so called graupass will make troubles for my tochter after when she will be 18 years
Hello @Guly - Welcome to the Wefugees community and thank you for your question. I will link @WKZB1 who is an expert on residence issues, so he can take a look at your case tomorrow. Best regards, Thorgen

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+1 vote
Dear @Guly, It is not wrong to send the documents to the Federal Office in Nuremberg. This office will forward the documents to the office responsible for your child, which will then contact you and your partner. Unfortunately, the birth of your child has no influence on the outcome of the asylum proceedings of you and your son. Only if your newborn daughter is granted refugee status or subsidiary protection in her asylum procedure, this could have a positive effect on the residence situation of you and your son. Best regards WKZB1
answered Aug 8, 2018 by WKZB1
Thank you so much!
 I hope the steps we are doing now are correct. All the best!
3,624 questions
4,357 answers
135,543 users