I am back with new question .

As you know that I am a refugee with Duldung but it is very hard for me to get marriage in Germany because of deportation.

My girlfriend is from Poland and she is polish citizen

Is there any possibility that she send me invitation letter for marriage in Poland ?

That we can able to get marriage in Poland
asked Jul 19, 2018 in Legal advice by Zichako | 817 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Hello @Zichako

Unfortunately it's not going to be possible for you to travel outside of Germany with the legal status of Duldung. So you can't go to Poland in orde to marry.

Best regards,


answered Jul 19, 2018 by Thor
What about if you successfully get married in poland and your wife is now working in Germany is there possibility of getti g a german residence
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,328 questions
6,332 answers
139,336 users