Hello. I have a German 3years temporaly residence . and I want to travel to new castle England to visit a freind. Can fly without visa or do I need visa to fly to new castle england?          Please I need an answer and Advice how to do about it.
asked Jul 18, 2018 in Legal advice by Ok | 719 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Hello @Ok

Nice to hear from you again.

Please check out this thread here on Wefugees to find information on travelling within Europe with a blue passport:


In a nutshell, the UK is not on the list of visa-free countries, so you need a visa in order to travel there.

Best regards,


answered Jul 19, 2018 by Thor
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,255 questions
6,245 answers
139,248 users