I have a German child , am with paragraph 28 Aufenthaltstiel .  Do I need visa to travel to the uk for a visit with my child and partner . They both have German passport while I have paragraph 28aufenthalt
asked May 23, 2023 in Other Questions by Xtension | 278 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @Xtension,

Thank you for reaching out to the Wefugees Community.

As you can also read on the UK embassy's website, a German residence permit unfortuntately does not entitle you to travel without a visa to the UK (with a non-EU passport).

In any case, please don't hesitate to get back to us with any further questions.

All the best,


answered May 24, 2023 by Meike
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,210 questions
6,194 answers
139,197 users