I'm a refugee for the Netherlands. My partner and we want to enter in a register relationship or get married. How we can do it?i have the W document that immigration give to refugees and I have also my divorce certificate, birth certificate, etc from my country.but I don't have my passport because immigration have it. Does anyone know if is possible to do what we want and what we need? Thanks in advance.
asked Jul 16, 2018 in Legal advice by Lucas

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Hello @Lucas

Welcome to the Wefugees community and thank you for your question.

We had a question similar to yours here on Wefugees in the past. Please check out this thread and the link provided there to get a first overview of the topic:


In case of doubt, get in contact with Dutch officials at registry office and ask them about the required documents and the exact procedure. They are the ones that can give you valid advice on this topic.

Best regards,


answered Jul 17, 2018 by Thor
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,320 questions
5,165 answers
137,080 users