Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Hello I am a recognized refugee In Romania

I am being discriminated because when I went to the immigration office to apply for my boyfriend to come and get married here the woman was rude told me we don’t recognize this sh*it however on top of that I don’t receive any help from the government not even housing I am heading to Germany to reapply do you think the reason of rejecting my marriage would be good on the court ???! I mean helps me to get settled in germany even if i got subsidiary protection I don’t mind it if I will have my boyfriend !!

Please respond thank you so much
asked Jun 23, 2018 in Asylum proceedings by Hopeless
Hello @Hopeless - Nice to hear from you again. I will link @WKZB1 . He will take a look at your question next Wednesday. Best regards, Thorgen
Thanks Thor! I just stepped back to go to germany and tried to make a living here but till this point that I cannot have my bf besides me nor my mother or sisters thats more than enough for me I am considering to leave soon...

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+1 vote

Dear @Hopeless,

Because you have already been recognised as a refugee in Romania which belongs to the EU and is considered a safe third country , your renewed application for asylum in Germany will probably be rejected as inadmissible.

If you are in possession of a Romanian permit for permanent residence - EU ("recident pe termen lung - CE"), then you can enter Germany without a visa and apply for the residence permit at the Immigration Authority within 90 days after your entry according to § 38a of the Residence Act. A prerequisite for this is, for example, the submission of a concrete fixed job offer with which you can earn sufficient income to secure your livelihood. In this case, the granting of a residence permit in accordance with § 38a of the Residence Act requires that there are no suitable German job seekers and foreign job seekers entitled to reside for the work you intend to do and that your payment is comparable with that for German employees. Information on this topic can be found at the following link of the Berlin Immigration Authority:

Best regards



answered Jul 4, 2018 by WKZB1
3,847 questions
4,615 answers
136,127 users