Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
+1 vote
Hi! I have been wanting to have a check up with an internist, but I have no idea who in Osnabrück. I need an internist who can speak English. :(
asked May 14 in Healthcare by someoneingermany (260 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hello @someoneingermany

There are websites where you can search for all kinds of doctors in Germany. Here is an example for Lower Saxony:

You have to set the filters to "Fachgebiet = Innere Medizin" and "Ort = Osnabrück". Tick the box that says "Kassenpraxen".

You will get a list of all internists in Osnabrück. You can click on "Details" to get contact information and to find out which languages they speak.

I hope this helps!

Best regards,


answered May 15 by Thor (62,450 points)
1,771 questions
2,359 answers
23,119 users