I have problem with my eyes and need to see someone, please.
asked Sep 10, 2015 in Healthcare by Aaliyah | 992 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

3 Answers

+2 votes
Best answer
Hi Aaliyah,

I have found some arabic speaking doctors for you, pick up the one closer to where you live.
Just so you know, in German ophthalmologist is Augenheilkunde.
I wish you a speedy recovery.

Abdullahi Musse Abucar
Tel.: 030/7212412
Marienfelder Allee 212

Dr.med. Bilal Chamat
Tel.: 030/315171790
Walter-Benjamin-Platz 8
Jaleh Ekteshafi
Tel.: 030/6142050
Mariannenstr. 9-10

Dr.med. Bashar Moustafa
Tel.: 030/5623005
Myslowitzer Str. 49

Dr.med. Safwan Rihawi
Tel.: 030/555753111
Bergmannstrasse 5

M.D./Syr. Mamoun Schuches
Tel.: 030/2188088
Tauentzienstr. 1

Ali Shahnazary
Tel.: 030/6774901
Dörpfeldstr. 52
answered Sep 10, 2015 by Petra M.
Thank you I will call one now
Thank you Petra! That helps a lot :)
0 votes

We have arabic speaking ophthalmologist in turkey eye surgery antalya Clinics. You can contact us on our eye surgery Web Page

answered Apr 23 by eyesurgeryantalya
0 votes

Turkish eye surgery Antalya Clinics have ophthalmologists on staff who know Arabic.  idle breakout

answered Apr 24 by herringbur
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,006 questions
5,974 answers
138,967 users