Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
First of all thanks for you efforts to help us, I have some questions please.

1-In case of a rejected asylum does this rejection will be indicated on the passport or can be known by the authorities of the home land?

2-Do I will be still aligible to get a visa to Germany again?

3-Is there any city within germany better for the application in terms of the application process, job opportunities, and language study?

4-How much time is needed for the application process, can I work/study before being accepted?

5-Can I marry a EU citizen to get a resident even if my application rejected?

Thanks in advance.
asked Apr 30, 2018 in Asylum proceedings by Abdallah

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

0 votes
Best answer

Hello @Abdallah

Welcome to our community and thank you for your question!

@Miky already gave you a great overview - thanks for that!

Let me just add a few things that popped up in my mind:

3) In general, I would recommend to avoid Eastern Germany and Bavaria because these federal states tend to be more conservative and/or to have a stricter interpretation of the legal-framework. Also, living in a bigger city is probably easier because people are usually used to a mix of international people (compared to small villages in the countryside). That will make it easier to integrate.

5) Yes you can, but keep in mind that it's going to be complicated to marry if you've already been rejected. Authorities will most likely try to deport you if your asylum procedure is over. If you want to know more about this topic, you will find extensive information here on Wefugees.

Best regards,


answered May 7, 2018 by Thor
selected May 30, 2018 by Abdallah
+2 votes
1-your asylum is completely top-secret .your home country will never know anything
2-No body could give you certain answer, but if you would forced to leave Germany you will be banned to enter again for a period of time.
3-west Germany is preferred
4-after 90 days of process and before you will be accepted you could apply for work permit(but sometimes Ausländer behörde refuse to do so
5-if you marry German citizen, and before being accepted Ausländerbehörde requires you to leave the country and apply for visa from the embassy again
Thank you
answered May 3, 2018 by Miky
3,491 questions
4,244 answers
135,215 users