I am in duldung status and hoping that after eight years of my stay here in Germany I will get Aufenthaltserlaubnis.

With Aufenthaltserlaubnis, am I allowed to travel within EU countries and outside of EU countries?

Thanks. :)
asked Apr 22, 2018 in Legal advice by sabbirnbd | 1,298 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+2 votes

Hello @sabbirnbd

Along with Aufenthaltserlaubnis you will get the so-called blue passport. It enables you to travel to a lot of countries within and outside of EU. A lot of them are visa-free - to others you can travel if you fulfil the respective visa-requirements.

For more information about this topic please check out the following thread here on Wefugees:


Best regards,


answered Apr 23, 2018 by Thor
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,326 questions
6,321 answers
139,330 users