asked Mar 2, 2018 in Asylum proceedings by White | 1,400 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+1 vote

Hello @White

Welcome to our community and thank you for your question!

As an asylum seeker, you are not allowed to travel abroad. You have to stay in Italy for the duration of your procedure. In case you get a residence permit you will also get a passport that allows you to travel to most European countries visa free. You can stay there for a maximum of 90 days within 6 months without a visa.

Best regards,


answered Mar 2, 2018 by Thor
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,296 questions
6,289 answers
139,289 users