hello good day house,i hope someone to give me answer to my question very soon. im holding ITALIAN five years subsidiary permit and now resent passport have overwriting name can i travel with it
asked Jan 18, 2018 in Legal advice by buchio | 340 views
Hello @buchio - welcome to our community and thank you for your question. I think I haven't completely understood your situation yet. Can you please specify what exactly you mean with your passport having an overwritten name on it? Best regards, Thorgen
my passport have 3 name and the permit to stay in italy have to name eg A.B.C and AC. can i travel with it?

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Hello @buchio

This is a problem that I’m not really familiar with. But I can imagine that it makes sense to contact the Italian aliens department and ask them to issue you a residence permit with your full/correct name on it.

You might be able to travel with the documents as they are right now, but maybe you will get problems (for example if you are traveling by plane in case the airline checks your documents).

Best regards,
answered Jan 31, 2018 by Thor
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,928 questions
5,902 answers
138,855 users