Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
I have my first negative in my Asylum in Germany but i was given opportunity to appeal which i went to the court and I'm still waiting for the court decision and i have a girlfriend from Czech republic and we want to get married what and where can we go she work and have Czech citizenship thank you
asked Oct 1, 2017 in Legal advice by John humble

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Hello John and welcome to our community!

In Germany the so-called Standesamt (register office) is competent for marriages. You can go there and ask them which documents you need to provide in order to get married.

We had a question that is quite similar to yours here on the platform recently. Please check out the information provided there by following this link:

Best regards,
answered Oct 4, 2017 by Thor
3,895 questions
4,665 answers
136,208 users