Hello  i am ahmed khan currently living in mainz germany an basically from pakistan  i ma here in germany almost 3 years   And i am still assylum seeker now i want to get marry witha british national girl  butthe problem is currently i am in germany and i want to move england after getting married so what is the proccess and which documents i need now.!!! Is it possible to get marry now  because I didn’t get answer of my assylum yet . I want to move england as soon as i can.!
asked Jun 22, 2018 in Legal advice by Ahmed khan | 708 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+1 vote

Hello Ahmed,

Welcome to the Wefugees community and thank you for your question.

Yes, it is possible for you to marry now. Since you are an asylum seeker, it's not possible for you to leave the country. Please read the following article from the Wefugees blog to get detailed information on how to marry in Germany (scroll down for the English version):


Regarding the procedure of moving to the UK with your future wife, please check out the following thread here on Wefugees and the links provided there:


Apart from that, I highly recommend that your girlfriend gets in touch with British authorities to evaluate the options you have.

Best regards,


answered Jun 29, 2018 by Thor
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,998 questions
5,963 answers
138,956 users