From Italy how I can change my passport (valid for 5 years) to sty England because I want to married with my girlfriend in England  and now I am in Germany i have asylum hair also  please tell me how I can.
asked Aug 15, 2017 in Legal advice by Afg | 320 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

+2 votes
You have to **** to the rules of GB for a visum to study there. When your girlfriend is english its maybe possible to get there as her husband. In germany its not possible to become asylum when you have asylum in Italy.
answered Aug 15, 2017 by ChrisLüder
+1 vote
Hello @Afg and welcome to our community!

We had a similar question here on the platform a few months ago. Please check out the following link to get detailed information about how to get married with a UK citizen:


Best regards,
answered Aug 17, 2017 by Thor
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,002 questions
5,965 answers
138,958 users