Yes really right
asked May 4, 2016 in Legal advice by Don’t Know | 703 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+5 votes
Hi MoniLink,

talk to your proper public authority responsible for aliens, they should give you an official permission. I don't expect any serious problems for your intention is time limited and has humanity reasons.
Any other action seems to be risky (see ****://bit.ly/1SOEnyV).

In my humble opion you should also check the entry requirements of the country, you want to travel to. This may help: ****://bit.ly/1SOG1kd

Regards, Jan
answered May 5, 2016 by Jan
Tnx a lot Jan. So you think I can go Singapore, Malaysia or Thailand to visit my family for one week? It's very important for me to meet my family in anyway
Yes, but please see my advice above and ask your local aliens department for an official permission to leave Germany temporaryly. To know my reasons see ****://bit.ly/1Wdre5u, Chapter "Wohnsitzauflage" and "Reisen und Umziehen". Your reason to travel is absolutely comprehensible, that's why I am optimistic your request has a real chance to be successful.
Thanks a lot Jan. You are right but I think these are applied after getting positive from Bundesamt. But unfortunately my case is still not decided. I saw the intro of this page: it's written: "Wenn Sie eine Aufenthaltserlaubnis nach § 25a AufenthG erhalten..."
I am very sorry to hear that, I still reflect on your case, I hope get some new idea to support you.
Tnx a lot!
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,132 questions
6,100 answers
139,112 users