Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
I got recently married  my visa type ( asylum 25/2 ) i get my asylum from 9 months , Regards .
asked Nov 13, 2015 in Legal advice by Taher

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+1 vote
Hello Taher, here you can find information about how to bring your family to Germany (
- If you've been recognized as a refugee in Germany, you can file a request for family reunification with the immigrant authority ("Ausländerbehörde") within in the first three months after having been recognized as such.
- Your spouse and children should apply in the German Embassy or Consulate in your home country for a residence title for the purpose of family reunification for Germany.
- When your family has arrived in Germany, register your family members with the residence registration office and with the competent immigrant authority (Ausländerbehörde). In order to do so, you need to collect the passports, birth certificates and wedding certificates, salary or tax certificates as well as evidence of tenancy and possibly other documents, depending on your specific family circumstances.

Hope it helps
answered Nov 16, 2015 by Beatriz
3,182 questions
3,954 answers
134,601 users