asked Dec 21, 2023 in Legal advice by Adrian | 1,185 views
Dear @Adrian, Welcome to the Wefugees Community and thank you for reaching out to us. To give you a more precise answer, it would be helpful to know some more details. Most importantly: Which residence permit does your your wife hold exactly? The number written on her ID card after 25 Abs____ (the section) is the relevant one. Were you married before she left her country of origin? Looking forward to your reply! All the best, Meike
I'm not Married with my Girlfriend. But i have child with her. The child have residence permit 33. She now apply for residence permit 25b. Can i stay in Germany becaouse of the child. The child is 10months old. And can i apply for residence permit while i'm in Germany

Please log in or register to answer this question.

mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,329 questions
6,333 answers
139,342 users