I got a contract to work in Qatar , do i will lose my resident visa ( i can come to germany every 6 months ) and after 3 years do  i will get unlimited visa ?
 Regards .
asked Nov 13, 2015 in Legal advice by Taher | 882 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+1 vote
Hello Taher, it depends on the type of visa you have. If you have a permanent resident permit, you will lose it if you are away for more than 6 months outside EU or more than 1 year within EU. You could get a special approval from the Ausländeramt to get an exceptional ok to stay outside for longer, but the approval is discretionary.

Hope it helps (****://***.trust7.***/forum/-/message_boards/message/757720)
answered Nov 16, 2015 by Beatriz
My visa type now permanet resident visa ( Asylum 25/2 ) So if i come to germany every 6 months , every thing will be ok , i will not lose my visa , right ?   
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,296 questions
6,289 answers
139,289 users