I have revived  Aufenthaltserlaubnis nach §25b Abs.1 S.

Previously I had Duldung. 3 year Ausbildung in Germany completed. B1 certificate and Einbürgerungstest  completed and married without kids.

When can I apply for Niederlassungserlaubnis?

When can I apply for Einbürgerung?
asked Apr 12 in Legal advice by Coop | 419 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
5 years in Germany for 2024 August. Is that true previous Duldung time nlt calculated?
answered Apr 12 by Coop
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,258 questions
6,257 answers
139,249 users