Good day sir/am I am asylum seek here in germany my asylum got rejected by BAMF  and I got appeal. I have a supporting document to summit to the court and I Need to translate it to German from English. Where can I get a financial support to be able to translate my document. I have about seventeen ppages.

Thank you
asked Mar 14 in Money by Collins1506 | 346 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Hi @Collins1506

Unfortunately, I am not aware of any way to get financial support with this. While BAMF takes care of translations during the asylum procedure and that are submitted at the interview (Anhörung), if it a court case then it is seen as your responsibility.

There is the possibility for the Sozialamt to provide additional benefits in certain circumstances. One of these is to cover the costs of a person’s administrative obligations. An example of this would be if they could not pay for the travel costs to their interview with BAMF. However, again here I think that as you have taken the court case you have to cover the costs.

An organisation providing free consultations on the asylum procedure (called ‘Asylverfahrensberatung’ in German) would be better able to answer this than me. Here you can search for one in your area:




answered Mar 28 by mbeon-Éanna
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,200 questions
6,176 answers
139,183 users