Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Hello my girlfriend was 8 months pregnant and I want to a lawyer, but my girlfriend has already given birth 3months 2weeks ago but i haven't still hear anything from him, I have send copies of the birth certificate and everything of the child to him, but still i have tried any means but don't hear from him so please what will be the problem or I should take a different lawyer
asked Feb 2 in Legal advice by Armstrong68
reshown Feb 2 by Meike

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @Armstrong68,

Welcome back to the Wefugees Community and thank you for reaching out to us.

If you are struggling to get in contact with your lawyer, asking a counselling office for support might help. Changing the lawyer should be (in my opinion) the last resort as it usually creates confusion and more financial costs as well. As I remember from one of your last questions, you stay in Hannover right? I made some research and you may contact, for instance, the Diakonie counselling office there or the Red Cross. Please follow the links for contact details.

I hope this helps and please don't hesitate to get back to us with any further questions.

All the best,


answered Feb 2 by Meike
3,550 questions
4,289 answers
135,344 users