I urgently need help. I am a duldung holder as my asylum has been rejected, I have been here for over 4 years, worked for 2 years, have a2 certificate in German language, no criminal record and have submitted my passport recently. I applied for beschaftigungs duldung and they refuse to respond, also they refused to issue my a work permit after I submitted my passport. Please I need legal help if anyone can recommend a lawyer as most of the lawyers i contacted in thuringen always say they have too much clients and can't take more.
asked May 23, 2022 in Legal advice by Joelsisco | 663 views

Hi @Joelsisco, welcome back to Wefugees community and thank you for reaching out to us again. Could you please tell me in which city in Thüringen you live exactIy? I will gladly do some research and get back to you as soon as possible. Best, Julia

Hi Julia. I live in Weimar to be precise
Hi @Joelsisco, Have you already tried to contact Alicia Maurer (03643) 501816 or Stefan Güntzel (03643) 90 53 53 in Weimar?

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

+1 vote
Dear @Joelsisco, I have found a law firm in Erfurt that specializes in migration law. Do you already know the Schreiberhof law firm? I just tried to call there, but unfortunately did not reach anyone outside office hours. The number is 0361 / 653 613 66, you should always reach someone there Monday to Friday from 08:30 to 12:00. I hope to have helped you with this. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. And I also hope for more answers from the community.
answered May 24, 2022 by Saskia Wefugees
Hi Saskia, thank you for your response. I will call tomorrow during their open hour and hope they will take my case. Thank you
you're welcome! :)
I cross my fingers for you.
Hey Joelsisco,
have you been able to reach anyone yet?
kind regards
–1 vote

Dear @Joelsisco,

Welcome back to the Wefugees Community and thank you for reaching out to us.

Are you already in contact with a refugee counseling center in Weimar? You find contact details of different local organizations here. I am sure they can support you in communicating with the immigration office (Ausländerbehörde) as well as (if necessary) finding an experienced lawyer.

Fingers crossed and all the best,


answered May 29, 2022 by Meike
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,328 questions
6,332 answers
139,336 users