asked Feb 7 in Work by Donna | 297 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @Donna,

Welcome to the Wefugees Community and thank you for reaching out to us.

We discussed very similar questions on this platform before. You may want to check this thread and also my colleague's answer here for more information.

In short, you most probably need to apply for a respective (work) visa first or hold a so-called "EU permanent residence permit" (Daueraufenthalt EU) in order to be allowed to work in another EU country. For more details on the EU permanent residence permit I recommend Handbook Germany's website.

I hope this helps and please don't hesitate to get back to us with any further questions.

All the best,


answered Feb 10 by Meike
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,131 questions
6,095 answers
139,112 users