Work in German
asked Mar 28, 2020 in Work by Al Amin

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

0 votes

Dear Al Amin,

Welcome to the Wefugees Community and thank you for reaching out to us.

Our platform and our experts are based in Germany and I am unfortunately also not familiar with the Italian types of residence permits.

But apparently this question was asked on this platform before. You may want to check the following thread (answer is in Italian language) or also this thread for more information. 

I hope this helps and don´t hesitate to get back to us with any further questions.

All the best,


answered Mar 28, 2020 by Meike
0 votes

Dear Al Amin,

Thank you for reaching out to the Wefugees community.

With the residence permit "soggiornante di lungo periode - CE"  from Italy you can get a resident permit in Germany according to § 38 a Residence Act (Aufenthaltsgesetz). You need also your own income and the health insurance in Germany.

I hope my answers were helpful and I would be very happy if you would contact me again with further questions. I'm a consultant with mbeon and I‘ll be glad to help you over a longer period of time. Mbeon is an online advice for migrants via the mbeon app, which you can install on your smartphone for free. Download it from App Store or Google Play Store. You can find me in the mbeon app and get confidential individual advice in a secure virtual space without other people reading our conversation. Further information:
Best regards,



answered Mar 30, 2020 by manrhei-mbeon
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,541 questions
5,443 answers
137,902 users