I want someone to answer my question in a little bit detail. I am currently doing an Ausbildung to become Pflegefachkraft, and i am still in my probezeit (first six months of the Ausbildung), but i want to switch fields and do an Ausbildung as mechatroniker so i have some questions. I came to germany on this Ausbildung visa which is valid for six months.

1: If i get a new contract can i leave this Ausbildung during probezeit?
2: Can i tell Ausländerbehörde that i have changed my Ausbildung, on the appointment day when i go there to get a Aufenthaltstitel (I havent received it yet)?

Please answer thoroughly.
Thank You.
asked Dec 16, 2023 in Education by Mesutozil | 472 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Hi @Mesutozil

  1. Yes you can switch Ausbildung if you get a new contract.
  2. I recommend you inform them as soon as you have a new contract. The conditions of the Ausbildung have to be checked by the Agentur für Arbeit before the Ausläbnderbehörde can approve it. The Ausländerbehörde will presumably have to change the expiry date of the permit as the new Ausbildung will finish at a later date to your current one. If you wait to inform them on the day you go to get your permit, there is a possibility they will not give it to you as it is based on your contract as Pflegefachkraft.



answered Jan 5 by mbeon-Éanna
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,200 questions
6,176 answers
139,183 users