Because I have lived in Deutschland for 5 years now with my minor kids  and my husband we applied for the new law but they didn't approve it because I came to Deutschland in February .24 .2018   so that's why I applied now for the paragraph 25b,  I am not working but my husband is working we don't receive any Money form the social welfare but don't know if the Ausländerbehörde is going to approve it or not. So that's why I'm asking just to be sure.
asked Nov 20 in Legal advice by Glory lovely | 374 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear Glory lovely,

Welcome to the Wefugees Community and thank you for reaching out to us.

Looking at the details you provide, you might be indeed eligible for the residence permit according to section 25b. However, there are a number of more requirements to meet. I am not a lawyer, but I tried to compile a list of the respective conditions here. Please check the list and don't hesitate to get back to us with any further questions.

All the best,


answered Nov 25 by Meike
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,014 questions
5,977 answers
138,972 users