When am I allowed to apply for redistribution (Umverteilung) for Ausbildung purpose after applying for asylum?

N.B: I haven’t done the Asylum-hearing yet so my case hasn’t be decided
asked Nov 17 in Asylum proceedings by beebson | 118 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
How long have you been here? My case too

I want to change state due working.
answered Nov 20 by Jassica
It’s a very Long process , I spent almost 1 year to finished  the process to move another State .
It’s depends How quick you can submit the Permanent work contract , House rent contract & 3 months Of your Pay slips
You have to get your rent house in the same kreiß limit of your work place . It’s kind of tricky process to be honest .
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,014 questions
5,977 answers
138,972 users