Hi All,

I have Finland A type residence permit. I would like to move into Germany. Therefore , I got a opportunity to apply as a Intern for a 7 months.

1. Though I have 6 years of experience in IT Filed I think I will be having a opportunity to find a full time work in there, Is there any way to apply for long term visa when I am there? or do I need to return back to Finland or my mother country (NON EU) again for that?

2.If I register for a language course is there any way to extend my visa while I was in Germany?

What are the possible ways to extend the visa? (My sister is a german citizen for 16 years. )

asked May 23, 2023 in Legal advice by Veronika91 | 153 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Any one please answer !!

answered May 24, 2023 by Veronika91
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,258 questions
6,257 answers
139,249 users