I'm Sri Lankan National and I have Latvian TRP for a master's degree, So how move to Germany with a proper visa like a job opportunity? In case I need to get with visa sponsored job or without visa sponsored job. After the Job contract how to apply for a visa, Need legal help to stay in Germany.
asked May 23, 2023 in Legal advice by groomer0011 | 243 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @groomer0011,

Welcome to the Wefugees Community and thank you for reaching out to us.

You may want to check the "Make it in Germany" website for a first overview on visa types, procedures etc.

In general, you have to apply for a visa at the German embassy in Riga. You will find relevant information at their website.

In any case, please don't hesitate to get back to us with any specific question - we are happy to support with researching.

All the best,


answered May 29, 2023 by Meike
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,303 questions
6,294 answers
139,301 users