Hallo My Name is Win and I am from Myanmar. I want to ask a question about resident permit we came here to Germany on 2019 May and now we are asylum case is rejected and negative results came out. We have been here for 4 years and we have two kids my daughter is born in Germany. I am working now and I just started one month ago and my wife working as a part time job. Can we apply resident permit according to §25b please gave me some advice what should we do next.
asked May 16, 2023 in Legal advice by maungwin | 125 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @maungwin

Welcome to the Wefugees Community and thank you for reaching out to us. Based on the information you provide, you may be eligible for the residence permit according to section 25b. However, every case needs to be assessed individually and there are a few requirements to fulfill. I tried to give a comprehensive overview (I translated one which was compiled by the Diakonie in German) on these requirements here. I hope it helps and and please don't hesitate to get back to us with any further questions. 

All the best, 


answered May 21, 2023 by Meike
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,132 questions
6,101 answers
139,112 users