1 view
Im a refugee and i got 1 year stay permit.can i call my husband from Myanmar. what do i need and what will be needs for him
asked Mar 12 in Legal advice by Eric | 1 view

Dear @Eric

To be able to provide some more tailored information, we would need to know the exact type of residence permit (the paragraph/law section) of the person in Germany. The family reunification rules, procedures and requirements are highly depending on this. Looking forward to your reply! 

All the best, 


Dear @Eric, Can you please explain us what exactly is written on your residence permit? Is it, for instance, §25 Abs. 2 Subs. Schutz or something similar? The period of the validity is not necessarily conclusive. Thank you and looking forward to your reply. All the best, Meike

Please log in or register to answer this question.

mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,695 questions
5,610 answers
138,308 users