My husband came from Italy without any documents and also entered Germany illegally. I have a baby with him through her that he is processing for his resident permit.
Please question is, it is possible that Ausländerbehörde can sent him back home ( Ghana) for him to apply for Visa before coming again? If yes what can we do to stop this from happening? The child has Auf ss 33.
Thank you
asked Mar 4 in Legal advice by Lydia | 54 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @Lydia,

Welcome back to the Wefufugees Community and thank you for reaching out to us again.

To get a residence permit will not be easy for your husband and it will be better to get support by a lawyer. The residence permit according to section 33 is issued to children born in Germany with parent(s) holding a valid residence permit. To have a better idea about his chances, it will be important to know which residence permit you are currently holding. Is your marriage officially registered in Germany?

If your partner applies for asylum, it will be rather unlikely to get recognised as refugee - due to various reasons. First of all, Ghana is categorised as "safe country of origin" in Germany, Furthermore, your partner was living in Italy before (and the Dublin regulations may apply).

I remember one of your last posts, however, in which you described your rather problematic relationship which you tried to escape from - therefore I am a bit confused now. Maybe you want to give us some more information on the recent developments.

So please don't hesitate to get back to us if you want to discuss your (family's) situation further and I am looking forward to your reply.

All the best,


answered Mar 8 by Meike
Thank you Meike for your constant support. I am facing the worst kind of marriage and thinking of a way out.
Since he was threatening me that l will see the worst side of him, I had wanted to help him out to fulfill his evil motive of coming into my life.
No, our marriage is not yet registered in Germany.
Now my education is standstill because I have to take care of the baby and he doesn't care about us or does nothing to support me.
Please where can I report him to? I just don't want to have anything to do him so that he can deal directly with the authorities. I fell worthless with his constant Verbal abuse. And unfortunately I don't have any evidence to report him to the police.
I need urgent help please
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,013 questions
5,977 answers
138,972 users